Berlin Behavioral Economics Colloquium and Seminar
The Berlin Behavioral Economics (BBE) Colloquium and Seminar are a joint effort between DIW, WZB, HU Berlin and TU Berlin (in cooperation with CRC TRR 190) with the aim of fostering the exchange between active researchers in the areas of behavioral and experimental economics.
The 2019/20 winter semester series will be held at Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, Spandauer Str. 1, 10178 Berlin, on Thursdays from 3:00-4:15 pm and 4:45-6:00 pm unless otherwise stated.
- 4:45 pm Tom Chang, University of Southern California
- 4:45 pm Tim Cason, Purdue University
- 4:45 pm Paul Heidhues, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE)
- 4:45 pm Ala Avoyan, Indiana University
- 3:00 pm David Schindler, Tilburg University, on “Impulse Purchases, Gun Ownership and Homicides: Evidence from a Firearm Demand Shock”
- 3:00 pm Charles Bellemare, Laval University Quebec City
- 4:45 pm Sabine Kröger, Laval University Quebec City
- 4:45 pm Andreas Lange, University of Hamburg
- 4:45 pm Marco Faravelli, University of Queensland