Berlin Behavioral Economics Colloquium and Seminar
The Berlin Behavioral Economics Colloquium and Seminar are a joint effort between DIW, WZB, HU Berlin and TU Berlin (in cooperation with CRC TRR 190) with the aim of fostering the exchange between active researchers in the areas of behavioral and experimental economics.
The 2019 summer semester series will be held at WZB, Reichpietschufer 50, 10785 Berlin, room B 001, on Thursdays from 3:00-4:15 pm and 4:45-6:00 pm unless otherwise stated.
- 3:00 pm Manu Munoz Herrera, New York University Abu Dhabi, on "Tag the liar not the lie"
- 4:45 pm Yves Le Yaouanq, University of Munich, on "Learning about one's self"
- 4:45 pm Jörg Oechssler, University of Heidelberg, on "The conditional contribution mechanism for repeated public goods - the general case"
May 9 (room A 310)
- 3:00 pm David Reinstein, University of Exeter
- 4:45 pm Johanna Mollerstrom, George Mason University, Arlington
- 3:00 pm Paul Smeets, Maastricht University
- 4:00 pm Arno Riedl, Maastricht University
- 3:00 Ciril Bosch-Rosa, TU Berlin
- 4:45 pm Zahra Murad, University of Portsmouth, on "Fighting Alone versus Fighting for a Team: An Experiment on Multiple Pairwise Contests"
- 4:45 pm Tobias Gesche, University of Zurich
June 20 (room B 002/003)
- 4:45 pm Martin Sefton, University of Nottingham
- 4:45 pm Felix Holzmeister, University of Innsbruck
- 4:45 Tim Cason, Purdue University
- 4:45 Ala Avoyan, Indiana University