Berlin Behavioral Economics Colloquium and Seminar
The Berlin Behavioral Economics Colloquium and Seminar are a joint effort between DIW, WZB, HU Berlin and TU Berlin (in cooperation with CRC TRR 190) with the aim of fostering the exchange between active researchers in the areas of behavioral and experimental economics.
The 2018/19 winter semester series will be held at WZB, Reichpietschufer 50, 10785 Berlin, room B 001, on Thursdays from 3:00-4:15 pm and 4:45-6:00 pm unless otherwise stated.
- 3:00 pm Ciril Bosch-Rosa, TU Berlin
- 4:45 pm Yves Le Yaouanq, University of Munich
- 4:45 pm Jörg Oechssler, University of Heidelberg
May 9 (room A 310)
- 3:00 pm David Reinstein, University of Exeter
- 4:45 pm Johanna Mollerstrom, DIW Berlin
- 3:00 pm Paul Smeets, Maastricht University
- 4:00 pm Arno Riedl, Maastricht University
- 3:00 pm Zahra Murad, University of Portsmouth
- 4:45 pm Tobias Gesche, University of Zurich
June 20 (room B 002/003)
- 4:45 pm Martin Sefton, University of Nottingham
- 4:45 pm Felix Holzmeister, University of Innsbruck