Julio Saul Solís Arce
Julio was a predoctoral research fellow at the Institutions and Political Inequality (IPI) research unit and the Experimenting With Causality bridging project (CAUS). Previously, he did a Master's in Mathematics, Economics and Statistics at the African School of Economics (ASE). He completed his Bachelor's Degree in Political Science at Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM). He was born and raised in Mérida, Yucatán, México.
- Kudos: a laboratory experiment on privilege and overconfidence (with Steffen Huck, Macartan Humphreys and Johannes Leutgeb)
- Mapping political machines in the 2018 Mexican election (with Francisco Cantú)
- Political repression and attitudes towards the state: evidence from Zimbabwe (with Omar García Ponce)
- Post-electoral riots in Benin (with Leonard Wantchekon)
- Vaccine acceptability in low- and middle-income countries (with various others)